Robert Coleman Culpepper1
Male, #9634, (21 Apr 1869 - Nov 1952)
|Birth*||21 Apr 1869 ||Robert was born at Henry Co., Tennessee, on 21 Apr 1869. |
|Marriage*||15 May 1892 ||He married Emma Caroline Caplinger at Henry Co., Tennessee, on 15 May 1892 at age 23.2 |
|Photographed*||circa 1894 ||He was photographed circa 1894 at Mountain View, Howell Co., Missouri.3|
|Death of Father||9 Sep 1899 ||His father Joseph E. Culpepper died on 9 Sep 1899 at Teresita, Shannon Co., Missouri.3 |
|1900 Census*||1 Jun 1900 ||Robert was listed as the head of a family on the 1900 Census at Montier, Shannon Co., Missouri.4 |
|Birth of Son||14 Apr 1901 ||His son Dolph Culpepper was born on 14 Apr 1901 at Teresita, Shannon Co., Missouri. |
|Death of Son||20 Apr 1901 ||His son Dolph Culpepper died on 20 Apr 1901 at Teresita, Shannon Co., Missouri. |
|Birth of Son||13 Feb 1902 ||His son Ira Coleman Culpepper was born on 13 Feb 1902 at Mountain View, Howell Co., Missouri. |
|Death of Mother||13 Mar 1913 ||His mother Mahala J. Reaves died on 13 Mar 1913 at Teresita, Shannon Co., Missouri.3 |
|Birth of Son||3 Aug 1914 ||His son John B. Culpepper was born on 3 Aug 1914 at Montier, Shannon Co., Missouri.5 |
|1920 Census*||1 Jan 1920 ||Robert was listed as the head of a family on the 1920 Census at Montier, Shannon Co., Missouri.6 |
|Death of Spouse||2 Aug 1950 ||His wife Emma Caroline Caplinger died on 2 Aug 1950 at Teresita, Shannon Co., Missouri.3 |
|Death of Son||17 Oct 1950 ||His son Ira Coleman Culpepper died on 17 Oct 1950 at Teresita, Shannon Co., Missouri. |
|Death*||Nov 1952 ||He died at Teresita, Shannon Co., Missouri, in Nov 1952 at age 83.3 |
|Burial*||Nov 1952 ||His body was interred in Nov 1952 at Pleasant Grove Cemetery, Teresita, Shannon Co., Missouri.3 |
- Elizabeth Ann 'Libby' Jenkins Stalter (Mrs. Royce Lynn Stalter) report, Elizabeth Ann 'Libby' Jenkins Stalter (Mrs. Royce Lynn Stalter) to Lew Griffin, 1999.
- Ancestry.com, compiler, Tennessee State Marriages, 1780-2002, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2008.
- E-mail written 1999 - 2006 to Lew Griffin & Warren Culpepper from Karen Kay Sharp Arnold (#54015), Lamar, MO, e-mail address, http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/m/a/l/Karen-Mallumian-MO/index.html
- 1900 Federal Census, United States.
Montier, Shannon Co., MO, ED 117, pages 218A-B
Robert C. Culpepper, Head, Apr 1870, 30, TN/TN/TN
Emer Culpepper, Wife, Sep 1871, 28, Md 8 yrs, 2/2 children, TN/TN/TN
Iner C. Culpepper, Daughter, Aug 1893, 6, ?/TN/TN
Ular L. Culpepper, Daughter, Mar 1897, 2, MO/TN/TN
E. C. Capligner, Aunt, Sep 1837, 62, Single, TN/TN/TN
Mollie George, Sister-in-law, Aug 1870, 29, Md 4 yrs, 1/1 children, TN/TN/TN
Bular George, Niece, Oct 1898, 1, MO/TN/TN.
- U.S. Social Security Administration, compiler, Social Security Death Index (SSDI), Online database at Ancestry.com.
- 1920 Federal Census, United States.
Montier, Shannon Co., MO, ED 99, Page 9A
Robert C. Culpepper, 49, Head, TN/TN/TN
Emma C. Culpepper, 48, Wife, TN/TN/TN
Ira C. Culpepper, 17, Son, MO/TN/TN
Marie C. Culpepper, 14, Daughter, MO/TN/TN
Jessie D. Culpepper, 12, Daughter, MO/TN/TN
John B. Culpepper, 5, Son, MO/TN/TN.