Male, #61756, (1845 - before 1900)
|Birth*||1845||He was born in 1845 at Franklin Co., North Carolina. He was the son Henry Wood and Pricilla Davis.1|
|Civil War*||between 1862 and 1865||He served in the War Between the States between 1862 and 1865|
Co. B, 66th Infantry Regiment of NC.1
|Marriage*||circa 1874||He married Celia A. Culpepper circa 1874. Hnery and Celia had six children:|
1. James Arthur Wood, b 1876 in Nash Co., NC
2. Alice Pearl Wood, b Mar 1877, d bef 1920 in Franklin Co., NC. She married Charlie T. Wood, b 16 Apr 1868 in Franklin Co., NC (son of Thomas H. Wood and Mary Francis Gay), d 12 Aug 1948 in Franklin Co., NC, buried in Peach Tree Baptist Church Cemetery, Nash Co., NC. They had seven children born between 1901 and 1917: Martha, Sally, Mary, Annie Bell, Kathleen, Braxton and Virginia.
3. Ida F. Wood, b 28 Mar 1878 in Nash Co., NC, d 6 Jan 1950 in Rocky Mount, Nash Co., NC. Married Mr. Griffin.
4. Lena Wood, b 24 Jan 1884 in Franklin Co., NC, d 19 Jul 1970, buried in Peach Tree Baptist Church Cemetery, Nash Co., NC. She married Robert Green
5. Bonny B. Wood, b 1886. He married Lula, b 1886, and they had seven children born between 1916 and 1928: Christine, Garland, Carl, Ila Mae, Douglas, Jim and Annie B.
6. Milton H. Wood, b 27 May 1889 in Franklin Co., NC, d 28 Aug 1987, buried in Peach Tree Baptist Church Cemetery, Nash Co., NC. He married Nolia T., b 29 Jan 1903, d 26 Nov 1973, buried in Peach Tree Baptist Church Cemetery, Nash Co., NC. They had four children born starting in 1925: Vivian, Ruth A. Juanita and Rochelle.1
|Death*||before 1900||He died at Nash Co., North Carolina, before 1900.1|
|Celia A. Culpepper (circa 1852 - 17 Feb 1914)|
|Last Edited||12 Feb 2012|
- E-mail written 4 Feb 2010 to Warren Culpepper from Bruce Woodard, Smithfield, NC, e-mail address.