Male, #61310, (12 Apr 1924 - 9 Nov 2003)
|African*||He was an African-American whose ancestry is unknown. If you can help identify him, please contact us. (Contact info is in page footer.)3|
|Birth||12 Apr 1922||He was born on 12 Apr 1922.2|
|Birth*||12 Apr 1924||He was born on 12 Apr 1924.1,3,4|
|SSN*||between 1936 and 1950||His Social Security Number was issued between 1936 and 1950 in Alabama.1|
|Residence*||Apr 1943||Kappa resided at Clarke Co., Alabama, in Apr 1943.3|
|World War II*||between 1943 and 1945||He enlisted in Fort Benning, Chattahoochee Co., Georgia, and served in World War II between 1943 and 1945|
|Residence||Kappa resided at Port Huron, Saint Clair Co., Michigan.4|
|Residence||1996||Kappa resided at West Blocton, Bibb Co., Alabama, in 1996.5|
|Death*||9 Nov 2003||He died on 9 Nov 2003 at age 79.1|
|Burial*||circa 11 Nov 2003||His body was interred circa 11 Nov 2003 at Duff Cemetery, Brent, Bibb Co., Alabama.2|
|Last Edited||27 Mar 2010|
- U.S. Social Security Administration, compiler, Social Security Death Index (SSDI), Online database at Ancestry.com.
- National Cemetery Administration, compiler, US Veterans Gravesites, 1775-2006, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2006.
Kappa Culpepper, Sr., PFC US ARMY WORLD WAR II, 12 Apr 1922 - 9 Nov 2003, buried at Duff Cemetery, Brent, Bibb Co., Alabama 35034.
- National Archives and Records Administration, compiler, U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2005.
Kappa Culpepper, born 1924, Negro; Resided in Clarke Co., Alabama; Enlisted on 30 Apr 1943 in Georgia at Fort Benning in the US Army as a Private for the duration of the War plus six months; Education: 2 years of high school; Civil Occupation: Student; Marital Status: Single, without dependents; Height: 68.
- Merlin Data Publishing Corporation, compiler, US Public Records Index, Vol 2, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2010.
- MyFamily.com Inc., compiler, US Public Records Index, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2005.