Michael A. Culpepper1
|Father*||Herbert Ashburn Culpepper Sr.2|
|Marriage*||say 2008||He married Erin Wagner Olif say 2008.2|
|Erin Wagner Olif|
|Charts||Henry Culpepper Jr. of Norfolk Co., VA: Descendant Chart|
|Last Edited||23 Sep 2013|
- Michael A. Culpepper is an attorney and real estate professional now serving as President of Commercial Real Estate Services. Michael joined CRES from Williams Mullen where he represented clients in all facets of the commercial real estate deal. He has extensive experience representing developers, lenders, landlords and tenants in the design, negotiation and implementation of complex real estate, financing and land use transactions.
Michael graduated from the College of William and Mary in 1999 where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in English. He later graduated the University of Richmond School of Law as a John Marshall Scholarship and T.C. Williams Scholarship recipient.
• Member of International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) (2007)
• Member Hampton Roads Association Commercial Real Estate (HRACRE) (2007)
• Virginia State Bar (2003)
Source: http://www.cres-va.com (retrieved 31 Jan 2010).
- Virginian-Pilot/Ledger-Star, Norfolk, VA.
Obituary of the Rev. Horace A. Culpepper (#7818), published 25 Nov 2006.
- E-mail written Apr 2011 to Warren Culpepper from Herbert Ashburn 'Herb' Culpepper Sr. (#60970), Virginia Beach, VA, e-mail address.