James Edward Culpepper1
Male, #58093, (3 Nov 1926 - 23 Mar 2007)
|Birth*||3 Nov 1926 ||He was born on 3 Nov 1926 at Marion Co., Mississippi.1,2 |
|1930 Census||1 Apr 1930 ||James was listed as a son in Robert Austin Culpepper's household on the 1930 Census at Walthall Co., Mississippi.3 |
|SSN*||between 1936 and 1950 ||His Social Security Number was issued between 1936 and 1950 in Mississippi.2 |
|World War II*||1945 ||He enlisted in Langley Field, Fairfax Co., Virginia, and served in World War II in 1945|
(PFC, US Army.)4
|Death of Father||25 Nov 1966 ||His father Robert Austin Culpepper died on 25 Nov 1966 at Columbia, Marion Co., Mississippi.2 |
|Death of Mother||Aug 1975 ||His mother Amy L. Kenney died in Aug 1975.2 |
|Death*||23 Mar 2007 ||He died at Marshall, Harrison Co., Texas, on 23 Mar 2007 at age 80.2 |
- Correspondence from Billie Wyvonne Culpepper New (#7412) (some records appear to be originally frm Betty Elizabeth Culpepper Cooper #58094), Jacksonville, AR, to Lew Griffin, 1994.
- U.S. Social Security Administration, compiler, Social Security Death Index (SSDI), Online database at Ancestry.com.
- 1930 Federal Census, United States.
ED 74-5, Page 19B, Beat 4, Walthall Co., MS
Rent Farm, Radio=N
Robert A Culpepper, Head, M, Wh, 28, md@18, MS/MS/MS, Farmer, Farm, Vet=N
Amie Culpepper, Wife, F, Wh, 23, md@14, KAN/MO/MO
Lillie Culpepper, Daughter, F, Wh, 6, sng, MS/MS/KAN
James E Culpepper, Son, M, Wh, 3 5/12, sng, MS/MS/KAN.
- National Archives and Records Administration, compiler, U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2005.
James E Culpepper, born 1926 in MS, White, Single, Education: 4 yrs HS, Height/Wt: Unk; Resided in: Marion Co., MS; Enlisted 9 Nov 1945 at Langley Field, VA in Regular Army as PFC.
- Texas Department of State Health Services, compiler, Texas Birth Index, 1903 - 1997, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2005.
Nan Victoria Culpepper, Female, born __ 1959 in Harrison Co., Texas, child of James Edward Culpepper and Jerolene Myrna Tolar.