Grover Jackson Culpepper1
Male, #5397, (7 Oct 1923 - 20 Jan 1965)
|Birth*||7 Oct 1923 ||Grover was born at Hawkinsville, Pulaski Co., Georgia, on 7 Oct 1923. |
|Marriage*||circa 1943 ||He married Sarah Frances Brookins circa 1943. |
|Residence*||1943 ||Grover resided at Bibb Co., Georgia, in 1943.2 |
|World War II*||between 1943 and 1945 ||He enlisted in Fort McPherson, Fulton Co., Georgia, and served in World War II between 1943 and 1945|
(US Army, Private in Company C, 30th Infantry, TNG BN.)2,3
|Birth of Son||29 May 1945 ||His son Jimmy Culpepper was born on 29 May 1945 at Macon, Bibb Co., Georgia. |
|Birth of Son||18 Mar 1951 ||His son Grover Jackson Culpepper Jr. was born on 18 Mar 1951 at Macon, Bibb Co., Georgia. |
|Marriage*||23 May 1958 ||He married Clara Hawkins at Bibb Co., Georgia, on 23 May 1958 at age 34.4 |
|Marriage*||say 1959 ||He married Sallie Mae Brewer say 1959. |
|Death*||20 Jan 1965 ||He died at Tampa, Hillsborough Co., Florida, on 20 Jan 1965 at age 41.5 |
- Jimmy Culpepper records, 1996, Warner Robbins, GA, Jimmy Culpepper, Warner Robbins, GA, to Lew Griffin, 1998.
- National Archives and Records Administration, compiler, U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2005.
Grover J Culpepper, White, Married, born 1923 in Georgia, residing in Bibb Co., Georgia, enlisted as a Private in the US Army on 14 Jan 1943 at Fort McPherson, Georgia.
- E-mail written 2002 forward to Lew Griffin from Harris Hill, e-mail address.
- Bibb County Court of the Ordinary, Bibb Co., GA Marriages Index, 1823-1963, Salt Lake City, UT: Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah , 1964, Repository: LDS Family History Library - Salt Lake City, Call No. FHL US/CAN Film # 394,094.
Grover Jackson Culpepper and Clara Hawkins Hendrix on 23 May 1958 in Bibb Co., GA, Book AA-188.
- State of Florida Health Department / Office of Vital Records, compiler, Florida Death Index, 1936-1998, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2004.
Grover J. Culpepper, Hillsborough Co., FL, White, Male, died Jan 1965.