Lawrence Maxwell Culpepper1
Male, #51712, (10 Jun 1920 - 26 Feb 1995)
|Birth*||10 Jun 1920 ||He was born on 10 Jun 1920 at Early Co., Georgia.1,3,2,4 |
|1930 Census||1 Apr 1930 ||Lawrence, Leo and William was listed as a son in Wesley Norman Culpepper's household on the 1930 Census at Dothan, Houston Co., Alabama.2 |
|SSN*||between 1936 and 1950 ||His Social Security Number was issued between 1936 and 1950 in Alabama.3 |
|Death of Father||Sep 1936 ||His father Wesley Norman Culpepper died in Sep 1936 at Houston Co., Alabama.5 |
|Residence*||Sep 1940 ||Lawrence resided at Houston Co., Alabama, in Sep 1940.4 |
|World War II*||between 1940 and 1945 ||He enlisted in Fort Benning, Chattahoochee Co., Georgia, and served in World War II between 1940 and 1945.4 |
|Marriage*||say 1941 ||He married Phyllis C. (?) say 1941.6 |
|Divorce*||Jan 1961 ||He and Phyllis C. (?) were divorced in Jan 1961 at Polk Co., Florida.6 |
|Death of Mother||Aug 1968 ||His mother Hattie (?) died in Aug 1968 at Columbia, Houston Co., Alabama.3 |
|Death*||26 Feb 1995 ||He died at Haines City, Polk Co., Florida, on 26 Feb 1995 at age 74.3 |
|Death||27 Feb 1995 ||He died at Polk Co., Florida, on 27 Feb 1995 at age 74.1 |
- State of Florida Health Department / Office of Vital Records, compiler, Florida Death Index, 1936-1998, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2004.
Lawrence Maxwell Culpepper, Cert 24326, Polk Co., FL, White, 10 Jun 1920 - 27 Feb 1995.
- 1930 Federal Census, United States.
ED 5, Page 12B, Lines 52-57, 206 East Powell Street, Dothan, Houston Co., AL
Rent=$20, Radio=N, Farm=N, Vet=Yes
Norman Culpepper, Head, M, Wh, 29, md@19, AL/AL/AL
Hettie Culpepper, Wife, F, Wh, 30, md@20, AL/AL/AL
William J. Culpepper, Son, M, Wh, 12, sng, AL/AL/AL
Laurence M. Culpepper, Son, M, Wh, 10, sng, AL/AL/AL
Christine D. Culpepper, Daughter, F, Wh, 8, sng, AL/AL/AL
Les Culpepper, Son, M, Wh, 6, sng, AL/AL/AL.
- U.S. Social Security Administration, compiler, Social Security Death Index (SSDI), Online database at Ancestry.com.
- National Archives and Records Administration, compiler, U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2005.
Lawrence M. Culpepper, born 1920, White, Native of Georgia; Resided in Houston Co., Alabama; Enlisted on 16 Sep 1940 in Georgia at Fort Benning in the US Army Corps of Engineers as a Private for the Philippine Department; Education: 1 year of high school; Civil Occupation: Automobile Parts Clerk; Marital Status: Single, without dependents; Height: 69; Weight: 127.
- State of Alabama Center for Health Statistics / Record Services Division, compiler, Alabama Deaths and Burials Index, 1881-1974, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2011.
Wesley N. Culpepper died Sep 1936 in Houston Co., Alabama.
- Florida Department of Health, compiler, Florida Divorce Index, 1927-2001, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2005.
Lawrence M Culpepper and Phyllis C Culpepper divorced in Jan 1961 in Polk Co., Florida.