John London Culpepper1,2,3
Male, #49343, (13 Apr 1914 - 21 Aug 1985)
- 1930 Federal Census, United States.
ED 66-46, Sheet #5-A, Line 43, So. 11th St., Fort Smith, Sebastian Co., AR
Home=$4000, Radio=blank, Farm=No
Julia London, Head, F, 67, Wd, md@18, MS/SC/AL
Harry C. Culpepper, Son-in-law, M, 49, M, md@32, IN/KY/IN, RR Fireman, Vet=No
Dillard (London) Culpepper, Wife, F, 39, M, md @21, AR/AR/MS, Not employed
London Culpepper, Son, M, 15, S, AR/IN/AR
Harry W. Culpepper, Son, M, 11, S, AR/IN/AR
A. Crawford Culpepper, Son, M, 10, S, AR/IN/AR.
- E-mail written 2004-2007 to Warren L. Culpepper from Robert Martin "Rob" Culpepper (#51110), e-mail address.
- Texas Department of Health, compiler, Texas Death Index, 1903-2000, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2006.
John London Culpepper, Male, died 21 Aug 1985 in Harris Co., TX.
- U.S. Social Security Administration, compiler, Social Security Death Index (SSDI), Online database at Ancestry.com.
- National Archives and Records Administration, compiler, U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2005.
London J Culpepper, White, Single, born 1914, Enlisted as a Sergeant in the US Army on 6 Jan 1941.
- Texas Department of State Health Services, compiler, Texas Birth Index, 1903 - 1997, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2005.
Charlotte Ann Culpepper, Female, born __ 1946 in Harris Co., Texas, child of John London Culpepper and Minor Lee Tanner.