Marvin Woods Culpepper1
Male, #48558, (12 Apr 1921 - 2 Aug 2002)
|Birth*||12 Apr 1921 ||He was born on 12 Apr 1921 at Scott Co., Mississippi.2,1,3 |
|1930 Census||1 Apr 1930 ||Robert, Marvin and Eugene was listed as a son in Eugene Barksdale Culpepper's household on the 1930 Census at Pleasant Hill, Dallas Co., Alabama.2 |
|SSN*||between 1936 and 1950 ||His Social Security Number was issued between 1936 and 1950 in Alabama.3 |
|World War II*||between 1942 and 1945 ||He enlisted in Craig Field, Selma, Dallas Co., Alabama, and served in World War II between 1942 and 1945|
|Death of Father||18 Apr 1944 ||His father Eugene Barksdale Culpepper died on 18 Apr 1944 at Dallas Co., Alabama.5 |
|Marriage*||say 1945 ||He married Annette Bates say 1945.1 |
|Death of Mother||22 Oct 1989 ||His mother Ella Lula Percy died on 22 Oct 1989 at Selma, Dallas Co., Alabama.3 |
|Death*||2 Aug 2002 ||He died at Sardis, Dallas Co., Alabama, on 2 Aug 2002 at age 81.3 |
- E-mail written Feb 2004 to Culpepper Connections from Marvin Woods Culpepper Jr. (#48713), e-mail address.
- 1930 Federal Census, United States.
ED14, Page 8B, Image 376, Family 162, Pleasant Hill, Dallas Co., Alabama
Rents, Radio=N, Farm=Y
E. B. Culpepper, Head, M, 43, md @ 22, MS/AL/MS, Foreman in Sawmill
Eller Culpepper, Wife, F, 41, md @ 20, MS/MS/MS
Willie Culpepper, Dau, F, 18, Sng, MS/MS/MS
Juanita Culpepper, Dau, F, 15, Sng, MS/MS/MS
Annie L. Culpepper, Dau, F, 13, Sng, MS/MS/MS
Robert Culpepper, Son, M, 11, Sng, MS/MS/MS
Woods Culpepper, Son, M, 9, Sng, MS/MS/MS
Hortence Culpepper, Daughter, F, 5, Sng, AL/MS/MS
E. B. Culpepper, Son, M, 2, Sng, AL/MS/MS.
- U.S. Social Security Administration, compiler, Social Security Death Index (SSDI), Online database at Ancestry.com.
- National Archives and Records Administration, compiler, U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2005.
Marvin W. Culpepper, born 1921, White, Native of Alabama; Resided in Dallas Co., Alabama; Enlisted on 29 Sep 1942 in Alabama at Craig Field Selma in the US Army Air Corps as a Private for the duration of the War plus six months; Education: 2 years of high school; Civil Occupation: Geographer; Marital Status: Single, with dependents; Height: 73; Weight: 150.
- State of Alabama Center for Health Statistics / Record Services Division, compiler, Alabama Deaths and Burials Index, 1881-1974, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2011.
Eugene B. Culpepper died 18 Apr 1944 in Dallas Co., Alabama.