Walter Edmund Culpepper M.D.1,2
Male, #4499, (6 Jul 1935 - 15 Jan 1998)
|Birth*||6 Jul 1935 ||Walter was born at Verda, Grant Parish, Louisiana, on 6 Jul 1935.3 |
|Who's Who*||1978 ||He was listed in Who's Who in 1978|
Walter Edmund Culpepper, M.D. Obstetrician and gynecologist; b. Shreveport, LA, 6 Jul 1935; s. W. J. and Vadna (Burkett) Culpepper; M.D., LA State U.. :1960; m. Carolyn Owens, 28 Jun 1957; children Walter Edmund, Brian Scott, Clint Alan. Intern, Confederate Meml. Med. Center, Shreveport, 1960-61; resident in obstetrics and gynecology St. Thomas. Hosp., Vanderbilt U. Hosp., Nashville, 1961-64; practice medicine specializing in obstetrics and gynecology, Rosenberg, Tex., 1966-; mem. staff Polly Ryon Hosp; health officer Fort Bend County, 1972. Served with M.C., U.S. Army; 1964-66. Diplomate Am. Bd. Obstetrics and Gynecology. Fellow Am. Coll. Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Democrat. Methodist. Club: Rotary. Home: 500 Bayou Dr Richmond TX 77469 Office: 5180 Ave H Rosenberg TX 77471.1
|Death of Father||Aug 1985 ||His father William J. Culpepper died in Aug 1985 at Ringgold, Bienville Parish, Louisiana.3 |
|Death*||15 Jan 1998 ||He died at Richmond, Fort Bend Co., Texas, on 15 Jan 1998 at age 62.3,4 |
- Who’s Who in the South & Southwest, 16th Ed., 1978 - 1979, Chicago, Illinois: Marquis-Who's Who, 1978, Repository: LDS Family History Library - Salt Lake City, Call No. US/CAN 973 D36ws 16 ed.
- E-mail written 2001 to Lew Griffin from Brian Culpepper.
- U.S. Social Security Administration, compiler, Social Security Death Index (SSDI), Online database at Ancestry.com.
- Texas Department of Health, compiler, Texas Death Index, 1903-2000, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2006.
Walter Edmund Culpepper, Male, died 15 Jan 1998 in Fort Bend Co., TX.
- Texas Department of State Health Services, compiler, Texas Birth Index, 1903 - 1997, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2005.
Clint Alan Culpepper, Male, born __ 1970 in Fort Bend Co., Texas, child of Walter Edmund Culpepper and Carolyn Louise Owens.