Thomas Greenville Culpepper1,2
Male, #4303, (17 Nov 1881 - after 1948)
|Birth*||17 Nov 1881 ||Thomas was born at Rison, Cleveland Co., Arkansas, on 17 Nov 1881.3,2 |
|Census*||1900 ||He was listed as a resident in the census report at Jefferson Co., Arkansas, in 1900. |
|World War I*||between 1917 and 1918 ||He served in He entered service at Fort Roots on 1 Jul 1916. between 1917 and 1918.4,3 |
|1920 Census*||1 Jan 1920 ||Thomas was listed as the head of a family on the 1920 Census at Cleveland Co., Arkansas.5 |
|Marriage*||1920 ||He married Birdie Lee Pierson at Arkansas in 1920.4 |
|Birth of Son||12 Dec 1922 ||His son Garner Thomas Culpepper was born on 12 Dec 1922.6 |
|1930 Census*||1 Apr 1930 ||Thomas was listed as the head of a family on the 1930 Census at Rison, Cleveland Co., Arkansas.4 |
|Death*||after 1948 ||He died after 1948. |
- E-mail written 2002 to Lew Griffin from Samuel Thomas Culpepper.
- WW-II Draft Registration Cards, 1942, Online database at Ancestry.com.
- Desmond Walls Allen, compiler, Index to Arkansas' World War I Soldiers, Volume 1, Surnames A-C, Conway, AR: Arkansas Research, Inc., 2002.
- 1930 Federal Census, United States.
ED 13-12, Sheet #1B, No street addresses, Rison, Cleveland County, AR
Home owned, Value=$800, Radio=No, Farm=No
Tom G. Culpepper, Head, M, 48, M, md@37, AR/MS/AL, Insurance Salesman, Vet= WW
Birdie L. Culpepper, Wife, F, 31, M, md@21, AR/IL/IL, not employed
James T. Culpepper, Son, M, 7, S, AR/AR/AR.
- E. D. 24, Page 4-A, White Oak TWP.
- U.S. Social Security Administration, compiler, Social Security Death Index (SSDI), Online database at Ancestry.com.