|Father*||Ira Thomas Culpepper (18 Jul 1896 - Jul 1968)|
|Mother*||Minnie G. Rushing (20 Jan 1903 - 27 Dec 1987)|
|Marriage*||23 Dec 1945||He married Frances Edlyn Copeland on 23 Dec 1945.4|
|Frances Edlyn Copeland (3 Oct 1921 - Sep 1964)|
|Charts||Orphan / Joel Culpepper of Harris Co., GA: Descendant Chart|
|Last Edited||6 Sep 2010|
- Office of the Provost Marshal General, compiler, World War II Prisoners of War, 1941-1946, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2005.
Name: Thomas R Culpepper
Residence State: Alabama
Report Date: 29 Apr 1944
Latest Report Date: Jun 1945
Grade: Technical Sergeant
Service Branch: Army
Arm or Service: Air Corps
Arm or Service Code: Air Corps
Organization Type: Heavy Bomber
Parent Unit Type: Group/Regiment/Commands/System
Area Served: European Theatre: Germany
Detaining Country: Germany
Status: Returned to Military Control, Liberated or Repatriated
Report Source: Individual has been reported through sources considered official.
- National Archives and Records Administration, compiler, U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2005.
Thomas R Culpepper, White, born in 1924 in Alabama; Residing in Macon Co., AL; Enlisted 11 Nov 1942 at Fort McClellan, Alabama as a Private in the Army Air Corps; Term of Enlistment: Enlistment for the duration of the War or other emergency, plus six months; Education: 4 years of high school; Civil Occupation: Sawmill Machine Operator; Marital Status: Single, without dependents; Height: 69, Weight: 144.
- E-mail written Apr 2007 to Warren Culpepper from Thomas Rushing Culpepper (#4030), e-mail address.
- Inc., Provo, UT MyFamily.com, compiler, Alabama Marriage Collection, 1800-1969, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2006.
Thomas R Culpepper married 23 Dec 1945 in Macon Co., AL.
- E-mail written 2006-2013 to Culpepper Connections from James Daniel Culpepper (#54590), Orlando, Florida, e-mail address (Mar 2013).