James Jackson Frizzell1
Male, #38572, (5 Feb 1879 - 17 Feb 1950)
|Birth*||5 Feb 1879||James was born at Chidester, Ouachita Co., Arkansas, on 5 Feb 1879.2|
|Marriage*||2 Mar 1904||He married Vera Gay Culpepper at Union Co., Arkansas, on 2 Mar 1904 at age 25.1|
|Death of Spouse||10 Jun 1926||His wife Vera Gay Culpepper died on 10 Jun 1926 at Union Co., Arkansas.|
|Death*||17 Feb 1950||He died at Union Co., Arkansas, on 17 Feb 1950 at age 71.|
|Burial*||circa 18 Feb 1950||His body was interred circa 18 Feb 1950 at Wood Lawn - Arlington Cemetery, El Dorado, Union Co., Arkansas.|
|Descendant*||See footnote for the name and contact info of a descendant of James Jackson Frizzell who would like to communicate with other descendants.2|
|Vera Gay Culpepper (21 Feb 1884 - 10 Jun 1926)|
|James and Gay had three children:|
(a) Stephen Lafayette Frizzell (18 Jul 1906 - May 1974) married Irene Webb in April 1926. Irene Webb (4 Jul 1911 - 25 Jun 1999). They are buried in Forest Park Cemetery in Shreveport, La. They had 9 children...
1. Vera Frizzell LaGrone (1 Apr 1927 - Nov 1987)
2. Charles Joseph Frizzell (1930) still living
3. Betty Frizzell Scarborough (1932) still living
4. Peggy Frizzell Pate (4 Aug 1937 - 1988)
5. James W. Frizzell (1939) still living
6. Mattie Faye Frizzell Boyter (1941) still living
7.Mary Ann Frizzell McCrary (1943) still living
8. Robert Frizzell (1947) still living
9. Kenneth Frizzell (1954) still living
(b) Jacques Harold Frizzell who married Willa Mae Kooms on 5 Apr 1950 in Union County, Arkansas. They are both buried in Wood Lawn - Arlington cemetery, Eldorado, Union County Arkansas. Jacque and Willa Mae had a son, Donnie Floyd Frizzell Sr. Donnie has three children:
1. Donnie Frizzell, Jr., who has one daughter, Jennifer Frizzell,
2. Debbie Lynn Frizzell-Pillaro, who has two children, Madison Pillaro and a son, Joshua Pillaro, and
3. James Harold Frizzell, who in March 2011 was serving in the US Army's 25th Infantry Division.
(c)Luna Catherine Frizzell (Sept. 13, 1916 in Wesson, Ark - January 4, 1977 in Houston, Tx) who married Charles Bertren Wallis, Jr. (August 3, 1917 in Oklahoma - February 12, 1999 in Houston, Tx) on April 20, 1937 In El Dorado, Ark. Both are buried in Woodlawn Cemetary, Houston, Tx. They had 7 children:
1. Charles Steven Wallis (March 12, 1937 in ElDorado, Ark - July 21, 2007 in Owensboro, KY)
2. Richard Albert Wallis (August 12, 1939 in El Dorado, Ark - January 13, 1990 in Houston, Tx) Buried in Woodlawn Cemetary, Houston, Tx.
3. Harold Lafayette Wallis, Sr (1944 in El Dorado, Ark) still living*
4. Catherine Gay Wallis (1954 in Morgan City, La) still living*
5. Patricia Ann Wallis (November 16, 1955 in Morgan City, La - November 17, 1955 in Morgan City, La)
6. Judith Annette Wallis (1957 in Lake Charles, La) still living*
7. Terri Jean Wallis (married name Meeks) (1959 in Lake Charles, La) still living*
* as of June 6, 2011.2,3
|Last Edited||28 Jun 2011|
- E-mail written 2000 to Lew Griffin from Donnie F. Frizzell (grandson of James J. & Vera G. Culpepper Frizzell).
- E-mail written March 2011 to Warren Culpepper from Sr. (gs/o #38571) Donnie F. Frizzell, Franklin, LA, Phone 337-578-3076, e-mail address.
- E-mail written 6 Jun 2011 to Warren Culpepper from Terri J. Wallis-Meeks (gd/o #38571), Houston, TX, e-mail address.