|Father*||William Thomas Culpepper III3|
|Mother*||Celia Corlett Dillard3|
|Charts||Henry Culpepper Jr. of Norfolk Co., VA: Descendant Chart|
|Last Edited||20 Jan 2010|
- William (Will) T. Culpepper, IV, Attorney
Moore & VanAllen
100 North Tryon Street, Suite 4700
Charlotte, NC 28202-4003
TEL: (704) 331-1089
FAX: (704) 339-5925
Government, Policy & Regulatory Affairs
B.A., North Carolina State University, 1999
J.D., Wake Forest University, 2002
BAR & COURT ADMISSIONS
North Carolina, 2003
Will Culpepper focuses his practice on government, policy and regulatory affairs. He
assists clients with a variety of legislative and regulatory matters including the areas of
energy, business and environment.
* Worked summers during college and below law school as assistant sergeant-at-arms in the North Carolina House of Representatives and also as a registered lobbyist
* Worked as an Assistant Public Defender in the Forsyth County Public Defenders Office
* Served two terms as secretary, Forsyth County Criminal Defense Trial Lawyers Association
* Served as a volunteer mentor, Wake Forest University in the Clinical Student Program
* Served as a judge in a moot court competition, Wake Forest University
American Bar Association
North Carolina Bar Association.
- E-mail written 2000 to Lew Griffin from William Thomas 'Will' Culpepper IV (#38109), e-mail address (Jan 2010).
- MyFamily.com Inc. (Original data: Register of Deeds. North Carolina Birth Indexes. Raleigh NC State Archives), compiler, North Carolina Birth Index, 1800-2000, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2005.
William Thomas Culpepper, III and Celia Corlett Dillard are the parents of William Thomas Culpepper, IV, Male, born __ 1976 in Chowan Co., NC.