Male, #37404, (4 Mar 1925 - 18 Jul 1944)
|Birth*||4 Mar 1925 ||Lenard was born at Jackson Co., Alabama, on 4 Mar 1925.3,1 |
|Residence*||1943 ||Lenard resided at Idaho in 1943.4 |
|World War II*||between 1943 and 1944 ||He enlisted in Fort McClellan, Calhoun Co., Alabama, and served in World War II between 1943 and 1944|
(Private, US Army.)1,3,2
|Marriage*||Sep 1943 ||He married Katherine Maunee Culpepper at Jackson Co., Alabama, in Sep 1943 at age 18.5 |
|Death*||18 Jul 1944 ||He died at France on 18 Jul 1944 at age 19.6,3,2 |
|Burial*||say Aug 1944 ||His body was interred say Aug 1944 at Macedonia Cemetery, Section, Jackson Co., Alabama.3,6 |
- National Archives and Records Administration, compiler, U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2005.
Lenard Hutcheson, born 1925, White, US Citizen, Native of Alabama, Resident of Jackson Co., Alabama, enlisted as a Private in the US Army on 16 Sep 1943 at Fort McClellan, Alabama, Education: Grammar school, Civil Occupation: Farm hand.
- Alabama Department of Archives and History, compiler, Alabama, WWII Military Dead and Wounded, 1944-1946
Alabama, WWII Military Dead and Wounded, 1944-1946
Alabama WW-II Military Dead and Wounded, 1944-1946, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2011.
Lenard Hutcheson, Private, Killed in Action, European Area.
Father: Fred A. Hutcheson, Route 1, Section, Jackson Co., Alabama.
- USGenWeb Archives.
MACEDONIA CEMETERY, Jackson County, Alabama
HUTCHESON, PVT., March 04, 1925 - July 18, 1944, Killed in France.
- American Battle Monuments Online Database, American Battle Monuments Commission, 2005.
- Inc., Provo, UT MyFamily.com, compiler, Alabama Marriage Collection, 1800-1969, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2006.
Leonard Hutchenson and Catherine Culpepper married Sep 1943 in Jackson Co., Alabama.
- E-mail written 6 Nov 2011 to Warren L. Culpepper from Tracy Louise Hessell Bedford (d/o #37403), e-mail address.