Alfred K. Culpepper
Male, #36048, (24 May 1913 - 23 Oct 1981)
- U.S. Social Security Administration, compiler, Social Security Death Index (SSDI), Online database at Ancestry.com.
- 1920 Federal Census, United States.
ED 28, Sheet 12B-13A, Pg 117-118, Pct 4, Camp Co., TX
J. R. Culpepper, Head, M, 55, M, TX TN TX, Farmer
Eva Culpepper, Wife, F, 42, M, TX TX GA
John R. Culpepper, Son, M, 21, S, TX TX TX
Moury Culpepper, Dau, F, 18, S, TX TX TX
Jeffie Culpepper, Dau, F, 16, S, TX TX TX
Laveda Culpepper, Dau, F, 13, S, TX TX TX
Hatabelle Culpepper, Dau, F, 11, S, TX TX TX
Thelma Culpepper, Dau, F, 9, S, TX TX TX
Alford Culpepper, Son, M, 6, S, TX TX TX
Florence Culpepper, Dau, F, 1/12, S, TX TX TX.
- E-mail message from his grandson, Judge Ronald Culpepper: "My father, Alfred K. Culpepper,[was] a native of Texas (Camp County) until World War II... His father was John Culpepper, who, died, I believe in the 1920's. His mother Eva Culpepper died in the early 1970's or late l960's. I am not sure of her residence then, but she lived in east Texas near Longview."
- 1930 Federal Census, United States.
ED 32, Sheet 9B, Pct. 1, Camp Co., TX
Rents Home, Radio=N, Farm=Y
Ava Culpepper, Head, F, Wh, 54, wid, TX/TX/GA, Farmer
Lubert J. Culpepper, Son, M, Wh, 30, sng, TX/TX/TX, Farm laborer, Vet=N
Gladis Bell Culpepper, Daughter, F, Wh, 20, sng, TX/TX/TX
Tedd Culpepper, Son, M, Wh, 16, sng, TX/TX/TX, Farm laborer, Vet=N
Mildred Culpepper, Daughter, F, Wh, 10, sng, TX/TX/TX.
- National Archives and Records Administration, compiler, U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2005.
Alfred K Culpepper, White, born 1913 in Texas; Resides in Camp Co., TX; Enlisted 8 Apr 1942 at Tyler, TX in the (Unk Branch) as a Private; Education: 1 year of high school; Occupation: Automobile Serviceman, Single, with dependents; Height: 67 in., Weight: 153.
- Washington State Death Index: "Alfred K Culpepper, SSN: 456-28-5612, Place of Death: Pacific, Residence: Tacoma, Age: 68 years, Gender: M, Date of Death: 23 Oct 1981, Certificate: 024559.