William Calvin Culpepper II, Ph.D.1
Male, #3176, (23 Mar 1930 - 15 Aug 1979)
|Name Variation|| ||He was also known as Bill. |
|Birth*||23 Mar 1930 ||William was born at Brookville, Jefferson Co., Pennsylvania, on 23 Mar 1930.2,3,1 |
|1930 Census||1 Apr 1930 ||William was listed as a son in William Goss Culpepper's household on the 1930 Census at Brookville, Jefferson Co., Pennsylvania.3 |
|Marriage*||15 Jun 1952 ||He married Gladys Jeannette deJarnette on 15 Jun 1952 at age 22.4 |
|Biography*|| ||Chemistry Professor at the University of Georgia. |
|Residence*||Aug 1979 ||William resided at Oconee Co., Georgia, in Aug 1979.5 |
|Death*||15 Aug 1979 ||He died at Watkinsville, Clarke Co., Georgia, on 15 Aug 1979 at age 49.5,2,1 |
- Wilda B. Wing, compiler, The Clinkscales of America: The Stream Flows On, Chelsea, Mich.: W. B. Wing, Repository: South Carolina Historical Society in Charleston, Call No. 929 Clinkscales.
- U.S. Social Security Administration, compiler, Social Security Death Index (SSDI), Online database at Ancestry.com.
- 1930 Federal Census, United States.
300 Franklin Avenue, Brookville, Jefferson Co., PA, ED 6, page 4A
Home=$5,000, Radio=Y, Farm=N (White)
Mary R. McCracken, Head, 50, widowed, md @ 19, PA/PA/PA
Rent=$20, Radio=N, Farm=N (White)
William G. Culpepper, Head, 31, md @ 29, GA/GA/GA, Construction/State Highway
Ossie M. Culpepper, Wife, 29, md @ 27, GA/GA/GA
William C. Culpepper, Son, 0/12, PA/GA/GA.
- Edna Anderson Manning, compiler, Our Kin, Augusta, GA: Walton Printing Co., 1958, Repository: South Carolina Historical Society in Charleston, Call No. 929 Manning.
- Georgia Health Department / Office of Vital Records, compiler, Georgia Deaths, 1919-1998, Online database at Ancestry.com, 1998.
William C. Culpepper, d. 15 Aug 1979 at 49 years in Clarke Co., GA; Res. in Oconee Co., GA, 026304.
- E-mail written 2003 to Lew Griffin from Sonya Sowell Culpepper (#47945).