Herman Geiger Jr.1,2
Male, #13480, (circa 1738 - circa 1779)
|Birth*||circa 1738 ||Herman was born at South Carolina circa 1738. |
|Death of Father||Nov 1751 ||His father Herman Geiger died in Nov 1751 at Saxe Gotha, Craven Co., South Carolina. |
|Marriage*||circa 1770 ||He married Margaret Theiler at Orangeburg District, South Carolina, circa 1770.3 |
|Birth of Son||15 Feb 1773 ||His son John Randolph Geiger was born on 15 Feb 1773 at Orangeburg District, South Carolina. |
|American Revolution*||between 1775 and 1783 ||He provided service in the American Revolutionary War between 1775 and 1783|
(DAR Listing: Herman Geiger, Jr., born circa 1738 in South Carolina, died before 1790 in South Carolina, married Margaret ___, Civil Service, South Carolina.)4
|Will||10 Mar 1777 ||Herman and William named as executor(s) in the will of Hans Jacob Theiler at South Carolina on 10 Mar 1777.5 |
|Will*||15 Oct 1778 ||He made a will at South Carolina on 15 Oct 1778, which.6 |
|Death*||circa 1779 ||He died at Orangeburg District, South Carolina, circa 1779. |
- Percy Lee Geiger, The Geigers of South Carolina, 1945, ReprintA Press, Brent Holcomb.
- Guy F. Spearman (1924-1989) of Atlanta, GA, research, 1977, Guy F. Spearman, Atlanta, GA, to Lew Griffin, 1977.
- The Geigers of SC, by Percy L. Geiger, incorrectly names Herman's wife as Lavinia Kaigler.
- DAR Patriot Index, Washington, DC: National Society Daughters of the American Revolution, 2003.
- E-mail written 1983-2011 to Lew Griffin from Mary Genevieve Taylor Harris (#48715), Dallas, TX, e-mail address.
- Has not been located.