Dan Anson Culpepper1,2
Male, #10149, (10 Jan 1917 - 20 Jan 1957)
- E-mail written 2000 to Lew Griffin from Jessica Nicole Harper (Mrs. Christopher Harper).
- E-mail written 1999 - 2007 to Lew Griffin & Warren Culpepper from Donnis Louis 'Don' Culpepper (#52994), e-mail address.
- U.S. Social Security Administration, compiler, Social Security Death Index (SSDI), Online database at Ancestry.com.
- 1930 Federal Census, United States.
ED 22-7, Sheet #4-B, Line 71, Police Jury Ward 3, Grant Parish, LA
Home rented, Amount not shown, Radio=blank, Farm=Yes
Lorenzo Culpepper, Head, M, 49, M, md@20, LA/LA/LA, Farmer, Vet=No
Lulu Culpepper, Wife, F, 46, M, md@17, LA/MS/GA, Not employed
James E. Culpepper, Son, M, 28, S, LA/LA/LA, Laborer, Farm
Homer Culpepper, Son, M, 18, S, LA/LA/LA, Laborer, Farm
Harvey Culpepper, Son, M, 16, S, LA/LA/LA, Laborer, Farm
Dan Culpepper, Son, M, 12, LA/LA/LA, Not employed
Fred Culpepper, Son, M, 10, LA/LA/LA, Not employed
Donald Culpepper, Son, M, 7, LA/LA/LA, Not employed
Emogene Culpepper, Dau, F, 4, LA/LA/LA, Not employed.
- National Archives and Records Administration, compiler, U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946, Online database at Ancestry.com, 2005.
Dan A Culpepper, born 1917 in N/A, White, Single, Education: 2 yrs HS, Height/Wt: 71/150; Residence unknown; Enlisted 11 Sep 1940 at Jackson, MS in Regular Army.
- E-mail written 2006-2009 to Culpepper Connections from Brenda Culpepper Barnard (#54265), e-mail address.